ASSP Gulf Coast Chapter Meeting
- January 10, 2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Topic Drugs in the Workplace
Speaker Margaret Gilbert
Margaret Gilbert is the Director of Marketing for ASAP Drug Solution’s Gulf Coast Command Center located in Houston, Texas. She has been recognized as an industry expert due to her 30 years of experience in the drug & alcohol testing industry. Her extensive knowledge includes Third Party Administration (TPA), laboratory expertise (SAMHSA, CAP-FUDT, and CLIA), training development and instruction, and other industry and non-industry adeptness. Margaret received a Bachelor of Business degree in Marketing from Baylor University. She is a trainer for DOT Collections, Saliva, Evidential Breath Alcohol, DER and Reasonable Suspicion training.
- 11:00am – Networking & Lunch
- 11:30am – Introductions
- 11:50am – Chapter Updates
- 12:00pm – Presentation
This meeting is part of three (3) part series to earn 0.3 CEUs for attending all three meetings. All three meetings must be attended to receive 0.3 CEUs.
- October 11, 2018 – Panel Discussion (Current H/S Challenges and Trends)
- November 1, 2018 – H&S Challenges in Renewable Energy by Prashant Krishnan, PE
- January 10, 2019 – Drugs in the Workplace by Margaret Gilbert