Small Business Safety Workshop
- October 29, 2019
8:15 am - 11:45 am
- What is an OSHA Recordable Injury and Illness?
- Determining Recordability
- Completing OSHA Forms 300, 300A, and 301
- What is a TCIR and DART and How to Calculate
- New Reporting Requirements
- Difference between ‘Reporting’ and ‘Recording’
Recommended for small businesses, HR personnel, those with assigned safety responsibilities, supervisors, employee representatives, and others seeking an overview of OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
To register, contact Jim Shelton at email@example.com.