Professionally written resumes, cover letters, and associated documents play a key role in successfully finding, gaining, and (believe it or not) retaining new employment. Ensure you’re representing yourself in the best possible light. Hire a professional. Learn More »
The Energy Corridor will post resumes for ASSP members (full or student members) who are seeking employment. Resumes posted here have not been screened, qualified or verified for stated qualifications, training or education. Resumes are posted only as a service to members. Please provide your ASSP member number when submitting a resume for posting. Resumes will only be posted for 60 days. If you wish to have a resume posted here, send it in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Energy Corridor will post openings for 60 days. If you wish to have a job posted here, send it in Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
Under limited supervision, our Risk Control Consultant provides consulting services, within a specialty area for a broad range of products/services. Consultants conduct extensive research, data collection and evaluation and analysis in order to make recommendations to control customer’s source of risk, loss and/or costs.
- Risk Selection: Partnering with UW & Distribution to adequately provide an opinion of risk to meet profitability objectives through pre-bind and renewal risk assessments. Develop strategies and influence stakeholder to reduce total cost of risk.
- Account Service: Work with customer stakeholders to provide comprehensive risk control services and assists in meeting customer key performance indicators. Including a deep understanding of customer operations and the industry exposures in order to develop strategies to mitigate risk.
- Leadership: Having the ability to cross collaborate, innovate, influence and inspire those around them to meet a common goal. This includes mentoring and coaching, owning personal and career growth aspirations.
- Continuous Improvement: Having a growth mindset that allows for continuous improvement of work product, service delivery, in a collaborative way that provides consistent innovation.
- Relationship Building: Ability to form and sustain relationships at all levels of customer organization and become a trusted influencer in order to impact business objectives.