The Health, Safety, & Risk Analyst position is responsible for management, development, analysis and reporting of Arrow Health & Safety, Risk Management Programs. This position supports the development and execution of tools used to collaborate across the company and measure and report key performance indicators as related to worker’s compensation, workplace illnesses and safety.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Manages and develops the Arrow Safety Program (ASP).
- Manage Workplace Illness & Injury Programs – manage and analyze worker’s compensation claims including intake of employee claim, report to carrier, mitigate risks and claims to closure.
- Manage and administer Maryland mandatory weekly COVID testing protocol for unvaccinated staff.
- OSHA Reporting & Compliance Management
- Develop safety scorecard and reporting metrics of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- COVID Compliance Coordinator – Manage the HR Task Force email and respond immediately to employees as to their work status and communicate status to the employees’ leader.
- Generate and distribute the COVID-19 daily tracker report and analyze data.
- Manage ongoing employee COVID-19 vaccination status and report statistics.
- Manage the mandatory testing for designated Arrow locations.
- Conduct employee investigations and generate written report of facts of the investigation results.
- Manage and conduct internal reviews where an employee is involved in an incident with a child, resident, or student, and provide written report of the facts.
- Support the intake for employee grievances and conduct inquiries and provide written report of the facts.
- Liaison and support for positive employee relations management.
- Review leaders written corrective actions, and prep, coach, liaison with leader for employee meeting.
- Manage the compliance for FMLA/ ADA/ WC; Responsible for management and administration of employee Leave of Absences (LOA).
- Initiate and conduct audits for compliance of Motor Vehicle Requests (MVRs) and ensure documentation is secured in the HR system of record.
- Responsible for Unemployment Claims Management; respond and mitigate claims and analyze ongoing cost.
- Manage the Drug Screening Program including random and reasonable suspicion testing.
- Produce weekly accomplishment report of health, safety, and risk management deliverables.
- Executes various tasks supporting program leadership and operations; including generating reports and data entry using MS Office Programs to include, but not limited to, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE AND/OR EXPERIENCE
The Safety, Health, & Risk Analyst shall possess a bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Safety or Health related field or five years combined experience in a related field. The ideal candidate will have experience with various data systems, data analysis and reporting, and safety environment.